Enjoy time with your family and explore your community! Experience Vaughan provides free family passes to local cultural, educational and recreational facilities in and around Vaughan. Passes are available at Maple Library, Dufferin Clark Library, and Woodbridge Library. You can see the real-time availability of the passes on our online catalogue.
Current attractions with community partners include:
Aga Khan Museum
77 Wynford Dr,
North York, ON M3C 1K1
The Aga Khan Museum is a museum of Islamic art, Iranian art and Muslim culture in Toronto.
Black Creek Pioneer Village
1000 Murray Ross Parkway
Learn about life as a Pioneer in the 1800s at Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Kortright Centre for Conservation
9550 Pine Valley Drive
Ontario's Leading Centre for Sustainability Education & Events.
The McMichael Canadian Art Collection
10365 Islington Avenue
The McMichael Canadian Art Collection houses a variety of unique Canadian Artwork.
770 Don Mills Road (at the corner of Eglinton Avenue East)
The Ontario Science Centre is one of the first interactive science museums in the world.
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queens Park
The ROM invites visitors to explore and enjoy extraordinary experiences of science and civilization.
Toronto Holocaust Museum
4588 Bathurst St, Sherman Campus
North York, Ontario
A space for education and dialogue about the history and ongoing relevance of the Holocaust.
Vaughan Public Libraries and its partners are reducing barriers for Vaughan residents by providing access to establishments that residents may not otherwise be able to visit on their own.
Rules and Conditions:
- New passes will be available every Friday morning.
- To take out a pass, customers need to present their valid Vaughan Public Libraries' card.
- Passes are limited and will be distributed only at the libraries listed and on a first come first served basis.
- Pass packages are limited to one per household per week. Customers are limited to one pass package per attraction every three months, subject to availability.
- Most venues provide access for up to two adults and up to three children. Please review the pass for specific information as well as for closures, blackout dates, etc.
- Each pass is good for one visit to one venue only.
- Passes cannot be renewed or reserved.
- Passes are for family use only and may not be misused, transferred, or resold.
- Kortright passes will need to return to the library. Other passes do not have to be returned to the library but may be submitted to the venue.
- Passes are free. There will not be a fine for any Kortright passes that are returned late. If a Kortright pass is not returned, the pass will be cancelled and a fee of $135 will be charged to the customer.