For many young adolescents, babysitting is their first job. This Canadian Red Cross Babysitting course offered in partnership with Heart2Heart can help them become real “pros”!
The program includes:
- Important child care skills
- Safety tips for children of all ages
- How to cope with common problems, like tantrums and crying
- What to do if anything makes the babysitter uncomfortable
- Some great games and other ideas for having fun with the kids while babysitting
- How to make the children’s environment safe and enjoyable
- What are the respective rights and responsibilities of the babysitter and the family hiring one
A certificate is provided upon completion of the course.